All orders are processed with within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. All orders/packages are shipped by USPS.
How much does shipping cost?
We are glad to bring our customers great value and service. That’s why we provide fast shipping from our Fulfillment Center in California by UPS and USPS.
What countries are you delivering to?
As of now, we’re delivering to the United States only.
How can I track my parcel?
Once your parcel has left our Fulfillment Center, you will receive an email with a tracking number to monitor your parcel movements.
If you haven’t received your order within six days of getting your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Can you ship my order to a business address?
Yes, you can write your business address in your order details if it’s more convenient.
Can you ship my order to a PO Box address?
Yes, you can select delivery to a PO Box if it’s more convenient for you.
What happens to my parcel if it is delivered while I’m not there?
Depending on the destination and the package size, your parcel will be left in your mailbox or on your porch, or it may be left with a neighbour.
REFUNDS, RETURNS, AND EXCHANGES
All orders can be cancelled until they are processed and shipped. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. That’s why we proudly offer absolute satisfaction guarantees that ensure you will receive a purchased item on time and as described.
Our primary goal is to make you happy, so everyone who shops with us receives the following guarantees:
- Refund if the item is not as described or damaged
- Refund if you do not want the product they received. You must return the item to our warehouse and the item must be unused.
Refunds are not available under the following circumstances:
- Your order did not arrive due to an incorrect address provided by you
- Your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances beyond our control (e.g. delayed by a natural disaster).
How do refunds, returns, and exchanges work on Lure Decade?
- In case you report a damaged or incorrect product, you are required to submit photo evidence within 14 days of receiving the item. If the claim is approved, a refund will be issued.
- If the product packaging is damaged but the product itself is intact, you must submit a claim to the shipping carrier directly.
- Missing order: In case a package is delivered (based on tracking number update) but you claim that they did not receive the item, you must submit a claim to the shipping carrier directly. As a retailer, your orders will be deemed delivered and in satisfactory condition if you do not report the issue within the time frame.
If you experienced any of the above scenarios, you must report the issue within 14 days of receipt. Otherwise, you agree that the product is deemed delivered and satisfactory.
How do I request a refund, return, or exchange?
Handling returns is an essential part of running a business. Lude Decade is here to help!
In the event of a refund, return, or exchange request from your customer, contact our Customer Support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the evidence if required.
Works great. No more fogging. Easy to install.
Very easy to install. Works great in cold weather, had an issue when it rained.
It does fog up a little when at a stop light but it works great while riding. I’d recommend it.
worked as advertised good item for the price
My snowmobile helmet kept fogging up. Bought these and installed them. Went for a ride and did not fog up. It is not crystal clear but better than fogged.
One problem with cold weather is your helmet fogging up and this stopped it completely. I have only gone on one ride with it and it worked like a charm. If you can’t see, you can’t ride, highly recommended.
I was actually kinda shocked that this thing really worked. I have a ruroc atlas helmet which cost $400+ and I opted out of paying extra for their pinlock insert, so my helmet fogged up REALLY bad. I bought this…and was even able to cut it around the nose area so it would fit correctly…and it works great! no fogging at all. i’m gonna but one for each of my visors now