All orders are processed with within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. All orders/packages are shipped by USPS.
How much does shipping cost?
We are glad to bring our customers great value and service. That’s why we provide fast shipping from our Fulfillment Center in California by UPS and USPS.
What countries are you delivering to?
As of now, we’re delivering to the United States only.
How can I track my parcel?
Once your parcel has left our Fulfillment Center, you will receive an email with a tracking number to monitor your parcel movements.
If you haven’t received your order within six days of getting your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Can you ship my order to a business address?
Yes, you can write your business address in your order details if it’s more convenient.
Can you ship my order to a PO Box address?
Yes, you can select delivery to a PO Box if it’s more convenient for you.
What happens to my parcel if it is delivered while I’m not there?
Depending on the destination and the package size, your parcel will be left in your mailbox or on your porch, or it may be left with a neighbour.
REFUNDS, RETURNS, AND EXCHANGES
All orders can be cancelled until they are processed and shipped. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. That’s why we proudly offer absolute satisfaction guarantees that ensure you will receive a purchased item on time and as described.
Our primary goal is to make you happy, so everyone who shops with us receives the following guarantees:
- Refund if the item is not as described or damaged
- Refund if you do not want the product they received. You must return the item to our warehouse and the item must be unused.
Refunds are not available under the following circumstances:
- Your order did not arrive due to an incorrect address provided by you
- Your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances beyond our control (e.g. delayed by a natural disaster).
How do refunds, returns, and exchanges work on Lure Decade?
- In case you report a damaged or incorrect product, you are required to submit photo evidence within 14 days of receiving the item. If the claim is approved, a refund will be issued.
- If the product packaging is damaged but the product itself is intact, you must submit a claim to the shipping carrier directly.
- Missing order: In case a package is delivered (based on tracking number update) but you claim that they did not receive the item, you must submit a claim to the shipping carrier directly. As a retailer, your orders will be deemed delivered and in satisfactory condition if you do not report the issue within the time frame.
If you experienced any of the above scenarios, you must report the issue within 14 days of receipt. Otherwise, you agree that the product is deemed delivered and satisfactory.
How do I request a refund, return, or exchange?
Handling returns is an essential part of running a business. Lude Decade is here to help!
In the event of a refund, return, or exchange request from your customer, contact our Customer Support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the evidence if required.
I’ve owned 2 of these for a couple of months now and I have no reason to recommend against them. Happy so far. Charging power is good. Would buy it again.
Very good, extremely tight fit on my 04 Civic but my 03 Grand Marquis didn’t have this issue. Had to use vice grips to get it out while holding the socket! Good thing it’s made outta metal I guess.
I wanna love it more, but I can’t. Everything is good, the size, the color and fast charging, but unfortunately it doesn’t have a display as I want.
I really like the design of this car charger. It is compact but very effective to charge two phones or other devices at one time. It saves space as you want to put phones, cups, and other stuff in that area of your car when you are driving.
I have a couple of these, love that they insert pretty much perfectly flush to the plug and have 2x USB ports. They charge quickly and seem pretty solidly built. I keep one in my laptop bag and one in my car – love that it is super compact for portability and not taking up extra dash / tray space.
For some reason my girlfriend’s phone has a vendetta against ALL of my chargers. Her phone has broken about a half dozen just plugging in once, both inside the house and in my car. I don’t know what it’s problem is or why it likes to destroy my stuff so much? This is the only charger I’ve found that her phone will play nice with. Also working well for mine but my phone’s much more lax about who he’s plugged in to. Quality seems really good and it’s very low profile. I’m happy with my purchase.