BeginAgain is an eco-conscious toy company based out of Fort Collins, CO, who specializes in toys for children 6 months to 6 years old. We design and market toys that are fun and develop the child across all stages of toddler and preschool life, both mentally and physically. Our products are made from 100% sustainable materials, so they are child safe and most importantly mom trusted! Our brand is seeing tremendous growth as a result of:
1. Our sustainability message is resonating with consumers & retailers.
2. We use rubberwood, water based stains & natural rubber for entire product line.
3. Parents are looking for toys that reduce screen time for their children.
4. The revolt against plastic is very real & parents are looking brands not using plastic.
5. BeginAgain has grown as a very authentic voice that parents, grandparents & educators really love.
All orders are processed with within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. All orders/packages are shipped by USPS.
How much does shipping cost?
We are glad to bring our customers great value and service. That’s why we provide fast shipping from our Fulfillment Center in California by UPS and USPS.
What countries are you delivering to?
As of now, we’re delivering to the United States only.
How can I track my parcel?
Once your parcel has left our Fulfillment Center, you will receive an email with a tracking number to monitor your parcel movements.
If you haven’t received your order within six days of getting your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Can you ship my order to a business address?
Yes, you can write your business address in your order details if it’s more convenient.
Can you ship my order to a PO Box address?
Yes, you can select delivery to a PO Box if it’s more convenient for you.
What happens to my parcel if it is delivered while I’m not there?
Depending on the destination and the package size, your parcel will be left in your mailbox or on your porch, or it may be left with a neighbour.
REFUNDS, RETURNS, AND EXCHANGES
All orders can be cancelled until they are processed and shipped. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. That’s why we proudly offer absolute satisfaction guarantees that ensure you will receive a purchased item on time and as described.
Our primary goal is to make you happy, so everyone who shops with us receives the following guarantees:
- Refund if the item is not as described or damaged
- Refund if you do not want the product they received. You must return the item to our warehouse and the item must be unused.
Refunds are not available under the following circumstances:
- Your order did not arrive due to an incorrect address provided by you
- Your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances beyond our control (e.g. delayed by a natural disaster).
How do refunds, returns, and exchanges work on Lure Decade?
- In case you report a damaged or incorrect product, you are required to submit photo evidence within 14 days of receiving the item. If the claim is approved, a refund will be issued.
- If the product packaging is damaged but the product itself is intact, you must submit a claim to the shipping carrier directly.
- Missing order: In case a package is delivered (based on tracking number update) but you claim that they did not receive the item, you must submit a claim to the shipping carrier directly. As a retailer, your orders will be deemed delivered and in satisfactory condition if you do not report the issue within the time frame.
If you experienced any of the above scenarios, you must report the issue within 14 days of receipt. Otherwise, you agree that the product is deemed delivered and satisfactory.
How do I request a refund, return, or exchange?
Handling returns is an essential part of running a business. Lude Decade is here to help!
In the event of a refund, return, or exchange request from your customer, contact our Customer Support team via email at email@example.com and include the evidence if required.
Me and my 3-yo niece loved it!
This is a beautiful puzzle. It teaches lower case and capital letters, to boot. It’s great for kids who like puzzles.
Pretty fun to do with my 4 yesr old.
Great gift idea. My daughter had one like it and over the years I have given them as gifts at least twice.
I bought this for my 3 year old niece. it is a bit challenging for her because she had to learn you have to put it together in alphabet order. But she enjoys playing with it.
Really like this puzzle for my child. Peices are well made and interesting shapes. . Like the challenge of each peice fitting a little differently. For a child that doesn’t like puzzles… This one was a hit!
Loved, loved, loved it. The 3 years old I got it for was able to complete it with some help. I loved that it has letters on both sides and with a little practice, kids figure out that one side has all capitals and the other side has all lower case. Great product!
My experience is very positive with this very pretty, indestructible, puzzle. I think it is too hard for a child younger than 3; and too easy for a child older than 5. I was hopeful that my granddaughters would use the alphabet (printed on each piece) to put the puzzle together, but they didn’t. They followed the picture on the box.
I bought the butterfly as a gift for a 5yo, so I haven’t played with it myself and neither has my son. I was told by the parents that their child enjoys the puzzle, though. I have used the Begin Again stegosaurus puzzle with my 5yo and he likes it a lot. These puzzles are more about problem solving, following directions and developing fine motor skills than they are about learning the alphabet, especially since most kids already know the alphabet before age 5. I do recommend keeping the picture that comes enclosed on the backside of the puzzle so the child can use it as a guide.