All orders are processed with within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. All orders/packages are shipped by USPS.
How much does shipping cost?
We are glad to bring our customers great value and service. That’s why we provide fast shipping from our Fulfillment Center in California by UPS and USPS.
What countries are you delivering to?
As of now, we’re delivering to the United States only.
How can I track my parcel?
Once your parcel has left our Fulfillment Center, you will receive an email with a tracking number to monitor your parcel movements.
If you haven’t received your order within six days of getting your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Can you ship my order to a business address?
Yes, you can write your business address in your order details if it’s more convenient.
Can you ship my order to a PO Box address?
Yes, you can select delivery to a PO Box if it’s more convenient for you.
What happens to my parcel if it is delivered while I’m not there?
Depending on the destination and the package size, your parcel will be left in your mailbox or on your porch, or it may be left with a neighbour.
REFUNDS, RETURNS, AND EXCHANGES
All orders can be cancelled until they are processed and shipped. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. That’s why we proudly offer absolute satisfaction guarantees that ensure you will receive a purchased item on time and as described.
Our primary goal is to make you happy, so everyone who shops with us receives the following guarantees:
- Refund if the item is not as described or damaged
- Refund if you do not want the product they received. You must return the item to our warehouse and the item must be unused.
Refunds are not available under the following circumstances:
- Your order did not arrive due to an incorrect address provided by you
- Your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances beyond our control (e.g. delayed by a natural disaster).
How do refunds, returns, and exchanges work on Lure Decade?
- In case you report a damaged or incorrect product, you are required to submit photo evidence within 14 days of receiving the item. If the claim is approved, a refund will be issued.
- If the product packaging is damaged but the product itself is intact, you must submit a claim to the shipping carrier directly.
- Missing order: In case a package is delivered (based on tracking number update) but you claim that they did not receive the item, you must submit a claim to the shipping carrier directly. As a retailer, your orders will be deemed delivered and in satisfactory condition if you do not report the issue within the time frame.
If you experienced any of the above scenarios, you must report the issue within 14 days of receipt. Otherwise, you agree that the product is deemed delivered and satisfactory.
How do I request a refund, return, or exchange?
Handling returns is an essential part of running a business. Lude Decade is here to help!
In the event of a refund, return, or exchange request from your customer, contact our Customer Support team via email at email@example.com and include the evidence if required.
Good size, easy to use, good quality
I like that it securely holds my glasses as it has thin temples!
It clipped on easily and added a convenience I needed in my new car!
Stays in place and hold the glasses tightly. Exactly what I was looking for.
Not large and clunky looking, and it is SO nice to have some storage for driving glasses
Off road vehicle didn’t have a space for sunglasses, and this worked well. Easy to use and install.
This is perfect!!!!! Was able to put my shades and eyeglasses up in the car and not have to worry about getting scratches on them.
Works nicely. I’ve only had it for a week so I don’t know how well it will hold up but it seems sturdy enough. And at a good price
The clip is definitely sturdy and thick. It’s a glasses saver for sure. The only thing I would change is that I wish it was open and shut spring action instead of chip clip type. It’s hard to use when driving. I can say we love it in my husband’s semi. He uses it for his glasses but also his paperwork from one load to the next, his receipts, and many other things that he needs handy.
I wish I had known about these long ago. They would have saved me many pairs of sunglasses. Well made and easy to use. They keep sunglasses safe and out of the way but easy to access.